normal Problems with the list of products.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5177 by Marcelo Duarte
Hi guys,

I have two problems to solve in the theme settings OTValupat.

The first problem is in the display of text on the button product details, as this showing on two lines. I would like to change the font, size and content of the text. see picture 1 attached.

The second problem is the width of the columns. I would like to increase the width of the column in the list of products in shop store on the website, see image 2 attached that the value is not being displayed together with symbol R$.

Follow the link to see the page:
www.elianachistejoias.com.br/index.php/shop-store

Thank you.

Marcelo Duarte.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5178 by Trung Duong
Hi,

1. You can edit css class at custom.css arount line 108 add more font-family, edit the font-size ...
Code:
.ot-custom-vmproduct .product-addtocart a { background: url("../images/bg_cart.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent; border: medium none; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 12px; padding: 6px 10px 14px; text-transform: lowercase; }

- To change the text of button you should edit file pt-BR.com_virtuemart.ini and then find your current text and replace by new one that you want

2. Simply you can increase your template width in your template setting.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Trung Duong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam