normal Problem with vertical images

More
11 years 3 months ago #3352 by Mario González
First of all, Merry Christmas!
The problem I have is when vertical images are displayed in the list of products in categories. I usually plug the text below. Not if there is a suitable size for the image vertically or otherwise if you can do something to keep me tape the text.
I show an image capture.

Attachment vertical.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3360 by Mario González
I have searched and have removed the style up. In principo this might seem like a solution, but it is not as much difference between the vertical and horizontal images. Is there any way to remain proportional and that the text is at the same height?

Porfavor, necesito ayuda con esto, y no responden. Porfavor.
Attachments:

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 months ago #3367 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Can you provide your site URL here ?

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #3375 by Mario González
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Mario González.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3394 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You has changed to other template ? and did you resolve problem ?

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #3409 by Mario González
[strike]Resolve I have not, I need some advice or help, and I have not modified the template. When you agreed I had a problem and therefore not seen anywhere.
See if you can see it now.[/strike] [strike]I think I've solved it in the proportion, putting more size to the vertical and the text appears in all the same. I wish for the event to set those images means that they are horizontal are better. The latter have not succeeded yet. Any idea?[/strike]
Resolved
On the other hand I have been three problems.

- [strike]One that when I see a product sheet in pdf it is not visible in another page, it is on the same page. I tried, but I did not succeed.[/strike]Resolved

- [strike]I have also tried putting in the product fiche bold where it says SKU, quantity, material, etc ... but I did not succeed, as did some modification in the code, I appeared blank document. I'm a bit of a disaster.[/strike] RESOLVED

- [strike]The third thing is that although the administration check to see the recently viewed products, they do not appear in the product details.[/strike] Resolved

Sorry to bother with such questions.

- The Zoom product details is no longer functioning well. No how to fix it.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Mario González.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam