normal Change text in en-GB.tpl_ot_valupat or es-ES.tpl_ot_valupat

More
11 years 5 months ago #2823 by Daniel Blasco
Hello,
I need to change the text of the template:
OT_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_INSTOCK = "In Stock"
OT_Product_SKU = "Product code"
OT_Brand = "Brand"

I edited en-GB.tpl_ot_valupat.ini and es-ES.tpl_ot_valupat.ini en /language but nothing changes.

Is the only option is to do it directly in the /templates/ot_valupat/html/com_virtuemart/ProductDetails/default.php?

I also need to translate 'Roll over image to zoom in'

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2824 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can try edit in both: /templates/ot_valupat/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ot_valupat.ini AND /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ot_valupat.ini

The same for es-ES: /templates/ot_valupat/language/es-ES/es-ES.tpl_ot_valupat.ini AND /language/es-ES/es-ES.tpl_ot_valupat.ini

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 5 months ago #2826 by Daniel Blasco
Nothing happens.
I followed the instructions and you can see does no change the text...
the only solution is edit the template file php?

www.pixelatumente.es/ortomediterraneo/in...lleno-de-atun-detail

More
11 years 5 months ago #2835 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If possible please provide us admin access and ftp via email services(a)omegatheme.com so we can help you fast.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 5 months ago #2842 by Daniel Blasco
Thanks,
the client has not yet provided me late changes anywhere. As soon as the web moves to final host, I provided access. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #3020 by Daniel Blasco
I finally decided to make the translations in the corresponding php file. I think it is correct to do so?

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam