normal Compatible with what versions?

More
11 years 7 months ago #2200 by Peter Svedman
Hi

I tried to get this template to work on a fresh install of Presta 1.4.8.2 and 1.4.9.0 without sucess. I tried all 3 methods of install but i just cant get the modules to show on frontpage.

Its not possible to get the manufacture module, new products module or even the Mini slider to show. I would be happy to buy this template but i would like to see it work first.

Please check:

u3921156.fsdata.se/simfri/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2210 by Linh Robert
Hi,
It is compatible with Prestashpo 1.4.
As we see, these module already displayed. You need configure them to show more manufactures (now we see 2 manufactures displayed) and more slideshow images.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2211 by Peter Svedman
Hi

Thx for reply.

I got it to work by replacing al modules thru FTP. It seems like the original modules stay even if you use the theme installer. So solution for me was to install thru theme installer and then manually update each module with files from the demo package.

There is also an issue with mini slider, all banners uploaded need to manually CHMOD to 755 to make them show in front office.

Thx for a great theme, expect an order from me shortly ;-)

More
11 years 7 months ago #2212 by Linh Robert
Great!

Thanks for interest! :-)

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam