normal OT Valupat prestashop - change images in slideshow

More
11 years 7 months ago #2102 by Mohammed Rumman Ahmed
Thank you for this grate template.

Any way can you please let me know how can I change /update the images of the slide show

also the way to change menu item of horizontal menu

Tahnk you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2105 by Linh Robert
Hi,
For the menu, please read the user manual in the package to know how to use.

The slideshow module also be found in Back Office -> Modules page -> search module "minic slider..." in tab "Advertising & Marketing" then click "Configure".
You will see the slide list, click to the arrow icon at the end of each row to open, then you will see the edit form, also a button named "Change image". click to this button to upload other image.

Thanks for interest!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 6 months ago #5935 by zaliha sulaiman
hi admin,

can you help me on module position.
i don't know which u want to hook your module.
u didnt tell in details in your manual.
i already put into the header hook but is doesnt work.
i try to put into the top page hook but is said cannot hook.
see my web www.oneworldshopping.jp.net

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 6 months ago #5942 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Why did not you use quickstart demo package ? and what's your Prestashop verion ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam