normal Can't get data from Twitter at the moment! Again

More
11 years 5 months ago #2861 by Keith girdwood
I have this error message now displaying and have tried:

Changing to curl from XML and my server has curl support enabled. I only get "6th Nov - 15651 days ago" showing and no live tweets.

I tried changing the code suggested in an earlier post but get a sceipt error.

Caching is activated within the joomla install however within the module no option is available to activate the use of the cache as only no cache is available from the drop down.

How can I resolve this issue as I also have my client asking that this be fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2880 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The caching option can be added by adding to the xml and you can copy it from any Joomla module.

After switch to use CURL, you can var_dump the result return from the request and see if the variables are correct or not, then change the output to correct.

If you are not family with php, js or coding a module, you can provide us the admin access and/or ftp via email services(a)omegatheme.com so we can help. (Remember to include this post url in email)

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 4 months ago #3109 by Pep Tol
Any news how to solve this?

What is "The caching option can be added by adding to the xml and you can copy it from any Joomla module."

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam