normal Slideshow Problem 2

More
10 years 7 months ago #5717 by Donald Layson
I made a website similar to the demo. The slideshow worked perfectly in both the livesite and localhost. However, in my livesite, the pages where the slideshow is not used, the slideshow white frame is still displayed below the topnav. This causes also to push down the breadcrumbs position. There also appears a vertical line on the right side of every button in the topnav. Also the fonts are larger than the demo. I copied again all the files in the OT Tourim template folder to the livesite (this time manually) but still the same problem occurred. I used Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer to no avail.

Somebody please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 7 months ago #5722 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Slideshow Problem 2
Can you submit your site url ? so i can help you easier

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 7 months ago #5729 by Donald Layson
tourism.armm.gov.ph

by the way sir, although free, is it legal for this office to use this OT-TOURIM template?

thanks and more power.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5730 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Slideshow Problem 2
Hello,

You can edit index.php (templates/mega_tourim) and edit as code below to line 88 (
Code:
<?php }else if( $this->countModules('breadcrumb')){ ?>

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 6 months ago #5927 by Donald Layson
Sorry for the late reply. Your suggestion/solution worked. Thank you very much

More
10 years 6 months ago #5932 by Donald Layson

donlayson wrote: Sorry for the late reply. Your suggestion/solution worked. Thank you very much

Sorry again for I thought it worked well. Instead of the blank white frame, the breadcrumb is now displayed in its place which is near the bottom of the Main Menu. For this solution, there are now two positions for the breadcrumb module.

Is there another solution where the slideshow white frame is never displayed in pages where slideshow is turned off so that the breadcrumb position is never changed as originally intended for the template design?

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam