normal Portfolio Template - OT Tori Logo problem

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1007 by Olu Ayo
Thanks alot, it worked as explained, I am so grateful and the last problem I encountered is the favicon issue, How can I change the OT Tori favicon to mine and remove the Welcome to Mega Tori! slogan/words showing at the top of address bar to my own? I have uploaded the problem image, the area is where i used black arrow.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1008 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can put your favicon both in root of site and in /templates/mega_tori/
The "Welcome to Mega Tori" maybe in "Home" menu parameters if you can find in any article.
(Menus => Main menu => Home. The parameters at the right side, say Page display setting.)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1025 by Olu Ayo
Thanks alot for the response gotten so far, I am impressed and I have got the result I have been looking for.
Thanks once more :cheer: :)

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam