normal Problem to download

More
11 years 10 months ago #1235 by JOSE WILLIAM OLIVEIRA SOARES
Hi, I was downloading, but in the middle, electric power was over, can you give a credit to I download again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1238 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Problem to download
Hi,
If you downloaded a template pakage, you can re-download it without credit subtraction. When you download other package it will subtract the credit.

This mean you can re-download it. If you still can not download, just tell us.

BTW: I saw that you downloaded Mega_Dopia_Template_Package.zip. Do you mean this package you want to re-download?

Thanks for interest!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1242 by JOSE WILLIAM OLIVEIRA SOARES
Hi, I need re-download the Mega Tori Template, I tried download the wrong template before.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1246 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Problem to download
Hi,
We are very sorry but you have already downloaded a template package and can not download others.
We recommend that you should upgrade to higher membership package to get more than one products to save money and get more supports.

Thanks for interest!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam