normal mainmenu > sub menu items style "list"

More
10 years 6 months ago #5736 by Marlen Sittner
Hi,
I'm useing the OT Spa Salon template and I would lie to have my sub menu items like a list like in the demo. at the moment I have my mainmenu in position mainmenu but I don't have the choice in my module of the "sub menu item style" list..... right now its shown horizontal under the mainmenu but I really don't want it like this. can u help to change it??

Thanks a lot

here the url: www.digitosrl.it/marella/index.php?optio...cle&id=69&Itemid=120

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 6 months ago #5739 by Trung Duong
Hello,

It's K2 Tools module, you can install quickstart package and open that module to see how did it config

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 6 months ago #5741 by Marlen Sittner
Thank u for ur quick answer but I don't understand..... u mean the quickstart package for K2 or which one sorry.... At the momenet I'm not useing K2.....

Thanks

More
10 years 6 months ago #5743 by Trung Duong
It's K2 Tools MODULE, if you did not install k2 then you don't have that module.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam