normal K2 User Registration - Not working 404

More
11 years 2 months ago #3948 by alan morris
Hello,

I've been playing around with the Spa Salon template and all works except for k2 user registration. If someone tries to register they get a 404 - component not found error. If i turn of "use k2 user profile" then the registration works but this not ideal as registration is saved as a joomla user and not K2. So if I have comments set to registered only they can't comment until I manually make them a k2 user after they register.

So is there anything I need to do to allow k2 user profile registration to work? I'm using the full quick install without any additional plugins not included in the install.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3955 by Trung Duong
You can delete com_users in: templates/ot_spasalon/html/

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3962 by alan morris
Thanks for responding. I did delete that folder but I don't see how it helped. If I enable K2 User profile new member still can not register and registered users can still not update their profile. So I don't think that suggestion did anything at all unless I misunderstood what you wanted me to do.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3975 by Trung Duong
You should disable K2 user profile too and then try register a new account. Check active status before login

Thanks

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #4010 by alan morris
If I disable K2 user profile I am able to register a new account. That new account will be "registered" for joomla but will not be in any K2 group. So users can not make comments until I manually put the account as registered in a K2 group as I have comments enabled for users only.

So if the k2 registration worked they would be able to make comments right away. Unless there is a way to make new joomla users automatically put into a k2 group as well.

Thanks.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4029 by Trung Duong
You can delete files: user.php, profile.php, register.php in folder path: templates/ot_spasalon/html/com_k2/templates

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam