unanswered Тeed advice.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3715 by Zaur Pashayev
Тeed advice. was created by Zaur Pashayev
I want to especially thank the developers for their work and to provide for a free download. I was searching for a suitable theme for their activities and came across your template. I'm new to these matters and did not know that the templates can be paid. Visited the site of the developer and was glad that the template is distributed free of charge. Thank you again. But what is the point of my letter. I want to know what privileges have free templates? Can I make design changes without affecting your rights?
And I know what to download templates from third parties are not desirable because they can be hidden advertising links Trojans. The fact that I have already done a lot of work on the site and I'm afraid that if it will fill in with the hosting can face these challenges. Downloaded on your website this pattern and want to install on your server, and the database is ready to install, was working the whole time. Is this possible given the fact that in the template files no changes? No problems with the display of content on the site? Thank you for your attention. Sorry for the english)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Zaur Pashayev.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam