normal Facebook Share Button Size Not Correct

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #269 by Richard Anter
First of all, a HUGE thank you for making this. It's perfect!

I am just in need of a little help. For some reason the Facebook "Share" button is showing larger than the other buttons, and also, the "Like" count is cut off by the Twitter icon. I'm assuming this is a template CSS issue. If so, can you please point me in the right direction to fix it? If not, what did I do wrong?

Attachment Untitled.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Richard Anter. Reason: File attachment was incorrect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #272 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: First of all, a HUGE thank you for making this. It's perfect!

I am just in need of a little help. For some reason the Facebook "Share" button is showing larger than the other buttons, and also, the "Like" count is cut off by the Twitter icon. I'm assuming this is a template CSS issue. If so, can you please point me in the right direction to fix it? If not, what did I do wrong?

Attachment Untitled.jpg not found

Hi richeethree,
This is the CSS issue. There is one solution is edit:
Code:
plugins/content/otsocialshare/otsocialshare.php
then edit this to fit your need:
Code:
//setting css $fblike_type = $this->params->get('fblike_type'); if($fblike_type == 'button_count'){ $widthtype= 65; $heighttype = 28; }else{ $widthtype= 55; $heighttype = 70; } $twitter_type = $this->params->get('twitter_type'); if($twitter_type == 'Horizontal Count'){ $widthweet= 96; }else{ $widthweet= 60; } $linkedin_type = $this->params->get('linkedin_type'); if($linkedin_type == 'top'){ $margin_top = 3; }else{ $margin_top=''; }
Also, edit CSS in your theme and put the width & height for the div have class="itp-share-fb".

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 3 months ago #295 by Richard Anter
I found the otsocialshare.php, but I don't see a section for the Facebook Share button, only the Like button. Do I need to add a section for the Share button?

Also, do I need to add the class="itp-share-fb" to my theme's "main page template" CSS or "base" CSS?

More
12 years 3 months ago #303 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: I found the otsocialshare.php, but I don't see a section for the Facebook Share button, only the Like button. Do I need to add a section for the Share button?

Also, do I need to add the class="itp-share-fb" to my theme's "main page template" CSS or "base" CSS?

You can add styling for ".itp-share-fb" in your template css, eg: /templates/your_template_dir/your_css_file.css
Code:
.itp-share-fb { width : Apx; height: Bpx; }
By this, you can control size of your FB share button. Hope you see that!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 3 months ago #314 by Richard Anter
I added that section to my template.css, but it did not change anything. I tried inspecting it using Safari's Inspector, but the parameters don't affect the object.

I'm not sure if you've tried this version of the OT Social Share, but the Share and Like buttons, no matter which template, do not auto-resize for the count either.

More
12 years 3 months ago #315 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: I added that section to my template.css, but it did not change anything. I tried inspecting it using Safari's Inspector, but the parameters don't affect the object.

I'm not sure if you've tried this version of the OT Social Share, but the Share and Like buttons, no matter which template, do not auto-resize for the count either.

Hi richeethree,
Maybe you want to give us your administrator account of your site and/or ftp access via www.omegatheme.com/contact-us/contact-support-team.html , so I will do it for you.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam