normal How to display related products

More
10 years 6 months ago #6137 by VenkataRamaRao Sure
Hi Admin

in demo it is showing as related products in product details page.

But i am not getting in my local server. Am i missing anything there?

can you please tell me how to enable and show related products of the same category in a product detail page

with Regards
Venkat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #6138 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please make sure you choose related products for that product in product edit page (Custom Fields tab). Also, those related products also are enabled and instock.

If you don not know how to add related product in backend, please read Virtuemart 2 documents.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 6 months ago #6157 by VenkataRamaRao Sure
Hi Great

But searching for related products and displaying them is painful, since all other products from the same category other than the displayed products may be related.

So is there any module or plugin that show other products from the same category

Example:
demo25.joomplace.com/customers-who-bought/chain-saw-detail

With Regards
Venkat

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 6 months ago #6161 by Trung Duong
Hi,

There is not module like that.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam