normal Right column - new products

More
10 years 4 months ago #6281 by Ondrej Snizek
Hi,

I'm trying to display the 'New products block' on my web www.fabelle.cz the way it displays in OT Sexyqueen demo (see attachment) but with no results.
My programmer told me that the version of demo is other than I have on my web. The 'Theme control module' says that only the left OR the right column can be active. So when I activate this, the left column hides which I don't want. How can I activate the 'New products block' on the right side ONLY on product detail page exactly the same way it is in the Theme demo?

Thanks for your tips.
Ondrej
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 4 months ago #6305 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can remove if else statements by edit header.tpl (themes/ot_sexyqueen/)
Code:
<!-- Right --> {if $custom_layout == "contentRight"} <div id="right_column" class="column omegatheme"> {$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN} </div> {/if} <!-- Left --> {if $custom_layout != "contentRight"} <div id="left_column" class="column omegatheme"> {$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN} </div> {/if}

and after removed:
Code:
<!-- Right --> <div id="right_column" class="column omegatheme"> {$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN} </div> <!-- Left --> <div id="left_column" class="column omegatheme"> {$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN} </div>

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam