normal Category page + product detaile pictures

More
10 years 5 months ago #6054 by Ondrej Snizek
Hello,

I have a problem with product pictures on category page and in the product detail. I want to set them exactly as they are in OT Sexy Queen theme demo. Although the product picture are cropped to oblong 1:2 size, they display in 1:1 square frame. I understand that the picture is smaller because of Product comparison button, but I still cannot understand why they are framed to square. (see the attached files)
Anyone can help me?

And I have another question connected to my first problem - I disabled the Product comparison option in the administration (Maximum number of items for comparison is set to 0), but the button still displays next to every product on the product page. I turned the force compilation, but no effect.

Thanks for any help!
Ondrej
www.fabelle.cz
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 5 months ago #6062 by Trung Duong
1. Our demo product image size is: 180 x 230, you can do config as this and redo create product image.

2. You should remove that code in your template file ;)

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 5 months ago #6067 by Ondrej Snizek
Thank you, can you please tell me where exactly I should remove this 'Product comparison' code?

Thanks a lot!
Ondrej

More
10 years 5 months ago #6076 by Trung Duong
It's ok now, i fixed by adding "if" command, so now you can use (Maximum number of items for comparison is set to 0) to disable this function.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam