normal Sexy Queen Installation

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 5 months ago #5991 by Trung Duong
Please check your email.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6469 by Carolyn Nelson
Is there a theme update compatiable with the new Prestashop version 1.5.6? I updated prestashop and lost all of my featured images, top menu, and my links at the bottom. None will install. Please advise. Thank you.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6470 by Trung Duong
We can help you to update demo site to prestashop version 1.5.6 if you can send us your site info ?(FTP, Cpanel ...) to our support email

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 4 months ago #6494 by Carolyn Nelson
Updates are only for the demo sites? I am not running the demo. Please provide the email for support. Thanks

More
10 years 4 months ago #6495 by Trung Duong
Please see my signal ;)

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 3 months ago #6516 by Carolyn Nelson
Hello, dont bother with the update. The Black Friday sale is to start in 4.5 hours and i dont have a site that is 100% because the theme is not compatible with the newer prestashop and i have to wait for the designer to do the update instead of the designer making the update available to the buyers before i can prepare my sales item. I will muddle through the next few days then invest in a reliable theme with support & updates.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam