normal Sexy Queen Installation

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 months ago #6524 by Trung Duong
I'm really sorry about your request because i can't do update with your info doesn't enough. You sent FTP account without password, sent Cpanel with wrong password ... so it takes time to ask you again and your request will be pushed to new cycle for support.

A main problem with your upgrade is new prestashop version doesn't use FrontController.php to add positions for module.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6525 by Carolyn Nelson
I changed the full access info (again) and sent it to you almost 24 hours ago. 2 hours before black friday and we a back at square one. And yes i changed it again cause you were given FULL acess to my cpanel. Now you tell me everything has to be changed? Theme purchased less than 4 months ago. Now i risk losing everything.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6526 by Trung Duong
As i discussed via email with you, we must backup your site and update theme and modules cause your prestashop version is old. So it takes time to update and we can't work over night ;) and there are many clients are waiting to support like you but we're ready do your request now. just send FTP account again

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam