normal automatically retrieve images from articles instead of manually specifying them?

More
8 years 7 months ago #8244 by JianPeng Bai
Today I tested v3.3.0 of OT Scroller Displays client logos module, this is a great module, but I want to give some suggestions to make it better.

On current v3.3.0 version, this module requires the Admin to add Logo images one after one in the settings page of this module, manually, of course. I think this is not good.

Why not just let this module automatically retrieve images from articles in a specific category which can be assigned in the module's settings?

Well, instead of linking those logo images to external website ( you prefer to clients' official website, right?), maybe I want to introduce each client on my own website, one article for one client. So, I hope this module can automatically retrieve images, and also automatically link to the article full-text page.

Don't forget to let the user choose which image to be used as the logo will be retrieved from the article : the first image in the article content? Or, the Intro Image ? Or the Full Image ?

I think if you add such a new feature , this module will be more powerful.

Thank you.

BTW, you should re-arrange the language file of this module, I noticed that many strings on the settings page was not included in the language file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

8 years 6 months ago #8254 by Trung Duong
Thank you for your suggest, we will improve it better.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam