normal How to install the same as the demo?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1778 by Nicholas Seal
How can I install this theme to look similar to the demo? I have bought a lot of themes in the past and they all have clear instructions and a layout grid to show what module positions are where and also any module specific CSS.

Is there anything like this for Omega Theme? I am a little dissapointed at the moment...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1781 by Linh Robert
Hi,
In all of our template packages included demos package (quickstart demos package) and you can use it to have a full site like our demo. See tutorial here .

Not of all but many packages include documents tell you about demos package installation, template and extension installation & configuration. In document will have template's positions structure and guide for each module.

You also can find the positions detail in each template introduction article.
eg:
www.omegatheme.com/joomla/ot-awesome-cle...joomla-template.html
www.omegatheme.com/joomla/ot-fastfood-re...joomla-template.html
etc.

The forum also a useful channel to get help from us. Please post your question in appropriate template categories about your problems and we will help you figure it out.

Thanks for join and using our templates!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicholas Seal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam