normal Shopping Cart Module View Problem

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4131 by Dimitri Lurye
Hi I have some Problems with Shopping Cart Module.

1. If I change the position on the Module from top to left, there are much errors with the view. Some parts of product descriptions are missplaced, the Show Cart link is not on the first place ot don't have a link at all.
2. If module is on top it is too short on weight to display normal names of products in every line. I need a structure for 1 product per line and not to devide a name of product into 2-3 lines each with 1 word.
3. If there is a lot of products, the list goes down through Menu. And hides login button too.
How can I fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 weeks ago #4138 by Trung Duong
Hello,

If you wanna move that module to the left then you should rename the folder "mod_virtuemart_cart " in templates/ot_petshop/html/ or delete it to use the default of VM shopping cart module and find css element below and change color or delete: "color: #FFFFFF;" in custom.css file
Code:
.vmCartModule .show_cart a { background: url(../images/aqua/show-cart-button.png) no-repeat; color: #FFFFFF; display: block; height: 26px; line-height: 24px; text-indent: 8px; width: 95px; }

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam