normal Notice of Registration

More
11 years 6 months ago #2400 by Matvey Gorbachev
Hi!

Use your template. When you register on the site, after filling in the registration form and press OK, I flips to a blank page. See screenshot 1. I would like to write here that the registration was successful, the confirmation letter sent to you by e-mail and so on. Letter of confirmation of registration comes when you click in it, throws right on the form for login and password. Generally accepted that throws on the words "registration is complete - you go." Here, in my opinion just do not have enough additional information to the user. The forum zhumla said it all the rules in the pattern, tell me where!
As well, I do not like the looks profile. See screenshot 2. When you register all the data specified in the column, and in profile they are in one line and plohochitaemy. How to fix?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2418 by Matvey Gorbachev
Dear tehpoddrezhka, maybe I did not articulate their questions, I will repeat them, as they are very relevant:
1. When filling out the registration form and sending it, does not display the text - to confirm your registration, check your email, and a blank page. See Appendix 1.
2. When viewing your profile, the user has all the information is presented in a string, not a column, as a result nothing is clear. It is necessary that the profile data were in column (as in free). See Appendix 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam