normal Prices not showing in VirtueMart Checkout.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1719 by Edward Swinford
I bought the OT-Petshop template because of the way it worked with VirtueMart. I have the template loaded and loaded VM 2.08c. The problem is the prices do not show it the checkout page.

I changed the default template to the joomla default and the prices show on the checkout page fine. When I switch back to the OT-Petshop template the prices disappear again.

Is there an update for the template, or can someone send me info on what to do?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1727 by Linh Robert
Hi,
This template currently support VM 2.0.6 (with the patch we provided).
Until we update to newest VM, you can try doing this:
Rename this file templates/ot_petshop/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php to templates/ot_petshop/html/com_virtuemart/cart/_default_pricelist.php

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan Bender

More
11 years 9 months ago #1736 by Ryan Bender
thanks that worked for me, I had installed 2.0.8 before reading this and could not figure it out, after read this I put back 2.0.6 and the patch again and working now.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam