normal registration ridirect problem

More
11 years 9 months ago #1536 by Sonam Dorjee
Hi, when a new user registrates usually it shows a message where it says "we have sent you an mail... click on the activation link.. etc. But here i can't see it after the registration. Can u help me where is the problem. without it new users don't have any idea.
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1537 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please check your email setting in Global system setting, in Shop setting (Shop -> Shop edit), and please make sure your host still send email ok.

You can test by register a new user via original Joomla! registration form (com_users) or contact form (com_contact) to make sure your host or Joomla! enable to send email.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1545 by Sonam Dorjee
i don't have problem recieving user activation mail. problem is when a new user after comleting the form clicks on button "register" and right after it shows a message saying that "thank you.. we have sent you an email.. click on the link to activate your account etc" so that user controlls the mail and return on the webpage by clicking on the activation link. My web is missing this message.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1551 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If the form is register form of VM, please check the Shop email configuration. If the register form comes from K2 component, please check the K2 email configuration.

If you can't figure it out, can provide us admin access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can find it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1555 by Sonam Dorjee
Resolved, i have modified the file components/com_users/controllers/registration.php, sixth line after // Redirect to the profile screen.

// Redirect to the profile screen.
if ($return === 'adminactivate'){
$this->setMessage(JText::_('COM_USERS_REGISTRATION_COMPLETE_VERIFY'));
$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&layout=complete', false));
} elseif ($return === 'useractivate') {
$this->setMessage(JText::_('COM_USERS_REGISTRATION_COMPLETE_ACTIVATE'));
$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('here i have insert my personal link', false));

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Sonam Dorjee.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam