normal JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1428 by Sonam Dorjee
Hi, in backend when i go to virtuemart component/shop it appears "JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62" how can i get rid of it? i don't have any user with id 62.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Sonam Dorjee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1432 by Linh Robert
Hi,

We sometimes also get that error. When you go to Shop edit page, VirtueMart try to sync the user of Joomla! with VM user (62 ussually for Joomla! Administrator account) but for some reason (we create new user for admin and default 62 is removed for security; install from quickstart demo and new admin user id created but VM still remember old id, etc.).

A solution can be used:
Use phpMyAdmin or any mysql tool to change the user id from the record in table `PREFIX_virtuemart_vmusers` from 62 to the real number(your current admin user id) where PREFIX is depended on your installation.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago #2128 by Enrique Dixon
i am getting this error
I created a new admin but the id is still 62
how do i get the proper id for the database table correct instead of 62

More
11 years 7 months ago #2140 by Linh Robert

erikken wrote: i am getting this error
I created a new admin but the id is still 62
how do i get the proper id for the database table correct instead of 62

Hi,
You can use phpMyAdmin to browse the database and in the SQL tab, paste this code and run:
Code:
UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_vendors` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0; UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_categories` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0; UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_products` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0;

where PREFIX is your table prefix.

Then go to backend to retry.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 7 months ago #2145 by Enrique Dixon
after running the query with the prefix replaced with my actual database prefix the result was:

UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_vendors` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_categories` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_products` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2146 by Linh Robert
Hi,
@erikken: Sorry, where did you get this error? Virtuemart or K2 or fontend homepage?
If not Virtuemart, run this:
Code:
UPDATE `PREFIX_k2_items` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0

Thanks

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam