normal Installing on addon domain

More
11 years 10 months ago #1306 by ahmad khalil
I could not install the template on the addon domain, I am not sure if it is rewrite issue or what, I recieve this error when trying to install the template

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1307 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If you have addon domain, first please make sure the pointing is successful. Also make sure you point to the right folder.

For example, you have main domain demo.com point to /public_html
- now you have addon domain named demo1.com also point to /public_html. So make sure it pointed successfully by upload a index.html file with a hello words into /public_html, then browse to demo1.com

- If you point addon domain named demo2.com point to /public_html/demo2/ then you need make sure upload file to /public_html/demo2/

Hope these things helpful ;)

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4191 by ciprian gelu
I'm trying to instal an demo template in an addon domain but i can't,and it doesent apear any error mesage.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 weeks ago #4205 by Trung Duong
Hi,

Can you show me your demo addon domain url here ? can you make sure that addon url domain runs fine with php files ? try upload a test php file and check how does it work

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4223 by ciprian gelu
When i'm installing joomla platform ,everithing it's ok.I'm having trouble only on demo version for joomla 2.5.
te-imbrac.eu is the addon domain for webpage-developer.com.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4224 by ciprian gelu
just know i tried to install it and the same problem.It doesn't passes of the database configuration,but also doesn't apeare any error mesage.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam