normal Help modifying default.php file for vm category

More
11 years 1 month ago #3745 by Sanjay Kumar
Hi. In my site gokkamakka.com/shop , i want the product details page to be shown when the user clicks on the thumbnail. Right now it only opens the image in a tab.

I have located the following code inside the category folder of ot_parel.. What should i replace this with?

<?php $image = $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product->product_name.'" ',true,'');echo '<a href="'.$product->link.'" title="'.$product->product_name.'" >'.$image.'</a>';?></div>

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #3749 by Minh Van

thechordmaster wrote: Hi. In my site gokkamakka.com/shop , i want the product details page to be shown when the user clicks on the thumbnail. Right now it only opens the image in a tab.

I have located the following code inside the category folder of ot_parel.. What should i replace this with?

<?php $image = $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product->product_name.'" ',true,'');echo '<a href="'.$product->link.'" title="'.$product->product_name.'" >'.$image.'</a>';?></div>

Thanks

Hi, thechordmaster,
Please go to the following URL ../templates/ot_parelstore/html/com_virtuemart/category/ and edit default.php file same below.
About line 233-234 find the DIV with CLASS "product-image" and replace
Code:
<?php /** @todo make image popup */ echo $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb ('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="' . $product->product_name . '" ', TRUE, 'class="modal"'); ?>
By
Code:
<a href="<?php echo $product->link; ?>" title="<?php echo $product->product_name; ?>"> <?php /** @todo make image popup */ echo $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb ('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="' . $product->product_name . '" ', FALSE, 'class="modal"'); ?> </a>
Regrad
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Minh Van.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanjay Kumar

More
11 years 1 month ago #3770 by Sanjay Kumar
Works perfect! Just what i wanted thanks! Also, is there any way i can change the format of the invoice generated once an order is placed? Right now, it looks plain (File attached). I need a table around the order contents.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam