normal A couple of questions

More
11 years 7 months ago #1896 by Sanjay Kumar
Firstly , thank you for an awesome theme. Just what i wanted.

A couple of questions, since im just a joomla beginner:

1. Can i use a custom color on the top menu background?

2. I've changed the width of the logo allocation. Now the menu is top aligned to it..How do i bottom align the menu to the logo?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1901 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can change the menu background and border. To change menu style, please edit /templates/ot_parelstore/css/dropdownMenu.css

To break the menu to a new line (bottom of logo), please edit /templates/ot_parelstore/css/layout.css and find this code:
Code:
.ot-mainmenu { float: left; position: relative; width: 50%; z-index: 99999; }
and change it to:
Code:
.ot-mainmenu { clear: both; float: left; position: relative; width: 50%; z-index: 99999; }

Suggest: you can use firebug addon in Firefox to find the element and style of things you want to modify also know what css file to edit.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1904 by Sanjay Kumar
Thanks for the blazing fast reply.....

About the menu code i want the menu to be placed next to the logo..like in threadless.com... and not below it......

And much thanks for the firebug suggestion, its a lot easier to edit stuff with real time feedback!

And one more question:
(i)how do i use a jpeg pattern throughout the whole website?
I Still am not able to use custom color for the top half.

Thanks.
Attachments:

More
11 years 7 months ago #1905 by Sanjay Kumar
im sorry i misread your early reply... i can now change my top half background color thanks to firebug :)

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam