normal LOAD MORE button doesnt work

More
7 years 9 months ago #8784 by mir ate
HI, im using latest version of OT News Grid, and its excelente, congrtulations, just 2 issues:

1. Load More button doesnt work, just dont do nothing. It could be a jquery problem? can you help about it?

2. How to modifie, personalize text font (size, color.) and color transparency at image layout?

i have modified newsgrid.css but only could change border color of image, and color text and background of article that appear once linked. any help?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #8786 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic LOAD MORE button doesnt work
Hello, Thanks for using our module!

#1 could you please explain the issue or send screenshot, the url site to me, I'll check
#2 Text font you can edit on file line 501. the transparency line 493

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #8902 by mir ate
Hi, thanks for your reply
#1, i unninstalled and installed again, and lodmore button now works!
#2 this is the link: viviendomiciudad.com/michoacan
- it doenst show some images
- i have put transparency a half or third size of the image , - is possbile to put the text and background at the bottom of the image?
- and in any case could be possible that title appear inmediatly over image without having to put over the mouse?
- how to link directly to real link of the article? as where it links now shows tags code of the article
thanks!
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by mir ate. Reason: corrections

More
7 years 7 months ago #8903 by Kiên
Hello,
The image not show, our module get first image on article, please check image on article.
To change the request, I think you need to know about the code to change, there is no option for a custom module.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8904 by mir ate
Hi, all articles has its respective image, i wonder why some of them dont appear.

And respect of modifications could you please tell me in which files is the code relative to these:
- put the text and background at the bottom of the image
- take off animation of title and transparency
- link of the article to be opened.

Thansk in advance!

More
7 years 7 months ago #8905 by Kiên
For image, could you please open aricle have image showing and the article mising image for compare.
the file change:
please find on the: root / modules / mod_newsgrid / tmp / 3d_ajax.php or animation_ajax.php
the title
Code:
<div><span><?php echo $item->title; ?></span></div>
Beside, you need change style css on file /modules/mod_newsgrid/assets/css/newsgrid.css

Regards,
Kien

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam