normal How to set up articles on this extension.

More
12 years 3 months ago #256 by William Gibbs
I have downloaded your free extension "ot mini slideshow", and although I am new to Joomla, I cannot determine where I enter the article information. Also do I need to set up a special images folder for this extension to pull from? I need to have this completed ASAP, or I will have to use a different extension. Please help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #258 by Linh Robert

trtctennis wrote: I have downloaded your free extension "ot mini slideshow", and although I am new to Joomla, I cannot determine where I enter the article information. Also do I need to set up a special images folder for this extension to pull from? I need to have this completed ASAP, or I will have to use a different extension. Please help.

Hi trtctennis,
OT Mini Slideshow is create for presenting article with images (banner with text and links, portfilios,etc.). So the input of module is the article, in detail is the category of articles.

=> So you need to specify what category/categories will be used for getting articles.

In the Module Manager, edit the module and at Basic Options, select the category which contains articles you want to show. Remember to put the module to the right position, right page and publish it.

If one article have no images yet, it will show the default image.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam