normal Mini Slide Show and Chinese language

More
11 years 10 months ago #1195 by Pavel P
Hello!

I've encountered the following problem: Mini Slide Show doesn't work in Chinese language.

My site uses the Joomla 2.5 with multilanguage feature enabled. Languages are English and Chinese. When the front-end is switched to English, slide show works fine. But once the site switched to Chinese, slide show module dissapears from the page. When switched to English again - slide show appears and works fine. Language in the slide show module settings is set to "ALL".

Could you please help me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1198 by Linh Robert
Hi,
There is a thing you may interest:
If you are using Joomla 2.5 (and not use Joomfish for multi-language), so I guess you create one content category for English and another content category for Chinese.
If so, you will choose the category for slideshow (category for English), when change to Chinese that category is no longer used and there is no content to got by module.

If possible you can give us your site admin access via email address services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help you find the problem.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1203 by Pavel P
That was my bad, i forgot to tie the slideshow module to the chinese menu. Once i had done it, the module appeared and no more problem. Thank you for clarification!

More
11 years 10 months ago #1207 by Linh Robert
Great to hear that! Congrat!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam