normal Registration redirect?

More
12 years 2 months ago #365 by chris simpson
for registration i use RSMemberships so don't want folk registering by way of the register tab. HOWEVER, I like the login bit and i would like it if the registration tab was still there but on clicking the tab to register it redirects to the memberships registration pages.

Can anyone help asap with making this happen??

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #369 by Linh Robert

casweb wrote: for registration i use RSMemberships so don't want folk registering by way of the register tab. HOWEVER, I like the login bit and i would like it if the registration tab was still there but on clicking the tab to register it redirects to the memberships registration pages.

Can anyone help asap with making this happen??

Cheers

Hi casweb,

You can edit modules/mod_otlightboxlogin/tmpl/default.php and find the code:
Code:
<div class="ot-registration"> <form id="ot-member-registration"...> ... </form> </div>

Then replace it by you new code with a link to RSMembership registration page.
Code:
<div class="ot-registration"> <a href="put_your_link_to_rsMembership_registration_page_here" title="...">Register now!</a> </div>

Goodluck
and
Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam