normal The problem with currency

More
11 years 1 month ago #3946 by Русл&#10 Юрье&#10
Good day.
Sorry for my english.
Dear administration.
I have a problem with displaying currency store.
When installing the quick start, the default price is in dollars, and I need to a ukrainian hryvnia.
Solution to this problem have found here in this forum thread

trungdt wrote: After installed demo package then you will not see Vendor tab in Backend -> VM -> Shop -> Shop, so please do follow step to get Vendor back:
1. Login your Backend -> VM -> Config -> Shop: - Select "administrated multivendor"
2. Backend -> VM -> Shop -> Additional Information - Fill out all information that it required then save
3. Backend -> VM -> Orders & Shoppers -> Shoppers - Enable Vendo for your administrator account that you fill out full info at step 2
4. Backend -> VM -> Shop -> Vendor - Add new Vendor and done, you can change Currency from here. [/ Quote]
Did everything as written. The administrative panel into hryvnia currency changed, but the store continues to show prices in U.S. dollars.
I tried to apply the solution to the problem on a free template OT Ante, all turned out, all prices are in UAH ..
Why can not I do this with a template from the kitchen?
Thank you.

Attachment 1.png not found

Attachment 2.png not found

Attachment 3.png not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 1 month ago #3954 by Trung Duong
Did you purchase OT Kitchen template ? or just use it as sharing free template from other one ?

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 1 month ago #4006 by Русл&#10 Юрье&#10
No, initially I did not know what OT Kitchen template to buy .. Only used it as a joint free template from another ..

From your question, I concluded that the problem with the display currency is just that. How it can be solved.
If I buy this template all will work?

More
11 years 1 month ago #4027 by Trung Duong
Yes, you will get the support to make it work.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam