normal How to remove Copyright

More
12 years 1 month ago #757 by Khabat Staee
Hi and thanks for you good work!
I would like to remove the copyright by, and the designed by .. how do i do it?

And i tried to install the norwegian lang on the website. it works fine with joomla backend and front, but it seems to be some problem with the VM as soon i choose the norwegian lang for the website the VM modules not showing up correctly!

And i would like to upgrade the website fromm j 1.5 to 1.7 or 2.5 and same with upgrading VM to latest version! can i just upgrade it? will it be any problem?

Here is the website

I did used your QuickSetup package!
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #758 by Khabat Staee
Here is the error too
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /rgt/99/68195/www/templates/ot_kid/html/com_virtuemart/categories/default.php on line 41

More
12 years 1 month ago #761 by Linh Robert
Hi,
1. To change the copyright, in module manager, find the custom html module in position "bottom-1" and edit.
2. With some text not translated, you can edit the text directly in norwegian language. If you can post a picture with marked some specify text need to be translated, then we can tell you how to translated them.
3. We are in the end of upgrading to Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.2 and will provide in package soon. Upgrading from Joomla 1.7 & VM2.0.0 to J2.5 and VM 2.0.2 have some problem since VM have many changes.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam