normal Problems with password

More
12 years 1 month ago #716 by Rubens santos
I had problem with the theme ot_boutique which, unfortunately you could not help me, but I appreciate the effort, I decided to download the new theme Ot_Kid, installed and reinstalled several times and can not login, says the username or password does not exist, it soon after installation

Can you help me? Will I be able to use a theme from you?
I'm waiting
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #721 by Trung Duong
Did you install quickstart ? Are you using any software type for your language ? please check carefully

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Trung Duong.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #723 by Minh Van
Replied by Minh Van on topic Re: Problems with password

scion wrote: I had problem with the theme ot_boutique which, unfortunately you could not help me, but I appreciate the effort, I decided to download the new theme Ot_Kid, installed and reinstalled several times and can not login, says the username or password does not exist, it soon after installation

I'm waiting

Hi scion!

What are you login for? If you are login to administrator (example : http://localhost/demo/administrator/) then username default after installation quickstart demo package is "admin" and password are you insert when you installation quickstart demo package!
And plz check again for standard keyboard!

Thanks! Regard
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Minh Van.

More
12 years 1 month ago #730 by Linh Robert

scion wrote: I had problem with the theme ot_boutique which, unfortunately you could not help me, but I appreciate the effort, I decided to download the new theme Ot_Kid, installed and reinstalled several times and can not login, says the username or password does not exist, it soon after installation

I'm waiting

Hi scion,
We're very sorry about this, but the problem seem still from hosting. We have many members which downloaded and used OT Boutiquebox with success.

And now with OT Kid, the problem happen again.

So I have a suggest that, you should first download a new Joomla installation from joomla.org then setup a new site in your host. If it can work well and let you login, then using our template latter.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam