normal Help with Slider virtuemart

More
10 years 10 months ago #4855 by Serj Miles
Hello Interested in 3 questions. How to add the price in virtuemart slider, how to pull a red label in virtuemart slider and how to make the price in a red label? Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4882 by Serj Miles
Hello. Is there anyone here?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Serj Miles.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 9 months ago #4883 by Trung Duong
Hi,

Cause we're supporting many others premium member, so please wait or buy our commercial product and get support instead using it as free product.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serj Miles

More
10 years 9 months ago #4891 by Serj Miles
Thank you. Wait. :)))

More
10 years 9 months ago #4991 by Serj Miles
I understand that you're serving only paid users and wait for the answer does not make sense? If so, for how much money you answer me?

More
10 years 9 months ago #4993 by Linh Robert

slm251070 wrote: I understand that you're serving only paid users and wait for the answer does not make sense? If so, for how much money you answer me?

Hi,
A free user still get supports for free products. But free users will not get supports for paid products.
Hope you understand this and considered to become our paid membership to get our product and get supports.

The pricing can be see here , where SINGLE plan for 1 single product and higher plan for more products and more supports.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam