normal Can I update my Virtual Mart to 2.0.16?

More
11 years 2 months ago #3509 by Dimitri Lurye
Hi! Good day!

I have a question. I installed Quick Start, then update to 2.0.6 and Virtual Mart 2.0.6. All works fin!

But now I want to update to the latest version 2.0.16. Can I do this? And what must I do to do this?

Waiting for an answer...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3519 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Current it was updated to VM version 2.0.12 and if u are using this version then you just can install newest VM version. But if you update from VM 2.0.6 then i think it's has many things to do.

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3522 by Dimitri Lurye
Thanks!

And what can I do in this situation?

More
11 years 2 months ago #3547 by Trung Duong
Now if you are using VM 2.0.6 then you can redo download template package again and use the new template ( it's using VM 2.0.12) then you install VM 2.0.16, i think it's ok

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam