normal Image does not show

More
11 years 8 months ago #1883 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Image does not show

schizh wrote: Hello!
I have same trouble. Do yo have solution for the problem ?

Hi,
It happened with your all products or just some?
Did you try edit those products and re-upload / replace thumbnail?

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1892 by Sergij Chyzh
Hi!
It happened to all products. I have about 2000 (!!) images in my store and I really wouldn't like to re-upload them again.
How did you fix the issue with previous customer ?
Thanks!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1902 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Image does not show

schizh wrote: Hi!
It happened to all products. I have about 2000 (!!) images in my store and I really wouldn't like to re-upload them again.
How did you fix the issue with previous customer ?
Thanks!

Hi,
If you can use phpMyAdmin to see the tables ( #__virtuemart_medias), you can check the image url and thumbnail url of products and if it is incorrect then you can use SQL statement to replace all image urls OR move images to the correct folder.

Another check, you can use firebug to check the image url at front-end also help find the problem.

Also, in that table, please make sure the field `created_by` and `modified_by` is set to 0 on all row. You can use sql UPDATE statement to do this.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam