normal After Installing, Error When Accessing Page

More
12 years 3 months ago #274 by Richard Anter
I'm using Joomla 1.7.3. After installing (without uploading any images or making any configuration changes to the module), when I try to navigate to the page with the module enabled, I receive the following error:

Warning: require_once(../components/com_k2/helpers/route.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../modules/mod_ot_k2slideshow/helper.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../components/com_k2/helpers/route.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in ../modules/mod_ot_k2slideshow/helper.php on line 14
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #275 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: Warning: require_once(../components/com_k2/helpers/route.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../modules/mod_ot_k2slideshow/helper.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../components/com_k2/helpers/route.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in ../modules/mod_ot_k2slideshow/helper.php on line 14

Hi richeethree,
OT K2 Slideshow is the slideshow module for K2 content. So, did you install K2 content component yet?

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 months ago #276 by Richard Anter
No I did not. Where can I find it?

More
12 years 3 months ago #279 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: No I did not. Where can I find it?

As I said, OT K2 Slideshow is the slideshow module for K2 content. So if you use K2 content component for your Joomla! site, you can use this module. Download K2 here getk2.org/

If you don't use K2 for content, you can try other Slideshow module such as OT - Mini SlideShow Module , Q - Slideshow ,etc.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 3 months ago #285 by Richard Anter
I downloaded the K2 Content System - of which I had never heard before, but I like it - and now the pics show up in the slider. Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.

More
12 years 3 months ago #288 by Linh Robert

richeethree wrote: I downloaded the K2 Content System - of which I had never heard before, but I like it - and now the pics show up in the slider. Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Greate to hear your success!
You are welcome and thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam