normal Multiple Prices don't display??

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6372 by Trung Duong
So you need add your price quantity range to short description, but i fixed to display price now.

with module featured, if you do not have featured product then please disable this module from tab module.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Trung Duong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6387 by Gary Sumpter
Sorry but I am confused to what you have done.

I cannot put the prices in the short description, they need to be within virtuemart so if my client decided to use the website as an ecommerce shop in future (not just a catalogue), the pricing will all be in place.

I see you have added something to my test product, but it doesnt make any sense, it is the wrong quantities and pricing, it says on the front of the website £600 (but no other products have prices??) and if you go into the test product it says the wrong pricing and in dollars, not gbp??

This is a real mess, why can I not just display multiple pricing? It's a standard feature of VM..

More
10 years 3 months ago #6404 by Gary Sumpter

More
10 years 3 months ago #6407 by Trung Duong
Please check your site, it's displaying multiple prices as you want. In virtuemart default it doesn't help you to display multiple prices as your request. We must add more code to product detail template file and now please check your issue.

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 3 months ago #6409 by Gary Sumpter
I will have a play as I dont think its working right. Where did you put in the QUANTITY text? As it is spelled wrong so I need to fix it.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6410 by Gary Sumpter
Found it :)

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam