normal Displaying of product images?

More
10 years 5 months ago #6074 by M Jordan
I purchased this theme months ago and still have not been able to use it because of a feature I can not find or turn off. The thumbnail view on an item shows what looks like a magnifying glass on the images, also the images are not square and I do not want them all square and yet all the thumbnails are square. What is this feature and how do I make it go away? My site looks terrible like this. I want to remove the magnifying circle on the thumbnails and I want to change the thumbnails to stop them all becoming square. How do I do this?

Thank your for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6125 by M Jordan
Is this not where paid customers seek support?
Please advise if I have asked my question in the wrong place.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6126 by Linh Robert
Hi,
1. To hide the "magnifying glass on the images" just add this css code in to the bottom of your template css file:
Code:
#pb-right-column #image-block #view_full_size .span_link {display: none !important;}

Or you can open /themes/ot_jewelry/css/product.css and edit it in about line 29.

2. Image thumbnail size. If you don't want it to be square, open /themes/ot_jewelry/css/product.css and in about line 19, find this:
Code:
#pb-right-column #image-block img { border: 1px solid #CDCDCD; width: 335px; }
change to:
Code:
#pb-right-column #image-block img { border: 1px solid #CDCDCD; max-width: 335px; width: auto; height: auto; }

Save it and clear browser cache and see.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6127 by M Jordan
Hello,

I tried to do this, however, placing (#pb-right-column #image-block #view_full_size .span_link {display: none !important;}) at the bottom of your template css file did not work.

Also, /themes/ot_jewelry/css/product.css does not exists.

Can you please provide the instructions for this in the ot_jewelry template?

Thank you.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6146 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Very sorry - so your are using Joomla template, not Prestashop template.
So, you can do this:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Save files and try. If you want the popup image larger, set it in the Virtuemart backend, then re-upload product images. See VM document for more detail.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: M Jordan

More
10 years 5 months ago #6154 by M Jordan
This all worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam