normal Few Issues

More
11 years 2 months ago #3833 by Vik Landa
Few Issues was created by Vik Landa
Hi,

I have a few issues:

1) How do you get the tag in top right of shopping cart to display
2) How do you adjust the alignment of the shopping cart and also display the shopping bag
3) How do you place an image along side the slideshow
4) How do you get the scroll feature on both featured products and latest products to work
5) How do adjust the alignment of the products and text displayed displayed in point 4
5) How do you get the facebook etc icons on the left hand and the subcription to on the right hand side of the banner at the bottom of the page

Website is: www.desbox.com

Please note I had Joomla 2.5 and the latest Virtumart before I installed this template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3876 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Few Issues
Hello,

I think you should install quickstart demo somewhere then check each module position that you want to create and you can copy it to your site.

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3945 by Vik Landa
Replied by Vik Landa on topic Re: Few Issues
Hi,

Installed quick start demo. Template working fine now, however I can't see the vendor tab in my Virtuemart and therefore can't change the currency of the template?

Any ideas

More
11 years 2 months ago #3947 by Vik Landa
Replied by Vik Landa on topic Re: Few Issues
I have sorted problem.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam