normal Module Class Suffix help needed

More
10 years 7 months ago #5488 by Alf Onso
Hey,

Would you please advise me on possible module class suffixes on this theme?

I not interested in changing any CSS or creating my own module suffixes, I just want to know what module class suffixes are available to this template.

I wanted to build a VM category module in Left position but using the module suffix "-rounded" that was written in the template manual, I got much different thing than in demo and believe its a mistake in manual.

Also to be stated that I am not interested in installing a quick start package because too much stuff will come over that needs to get deleted and allways something will be missed while doing so.

OMG theme documentation is very good but I would make a recomendation that Module Variations section should be added in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5506 by Alf Onso
I got a bit wiser now but it kinda created a new problem.

After installing a quckstart package on subdomain and analysing it deeply I got to a strange conclusion. The Virtuemart Category menu module will work just fine on all the subpages but it does not work for homepage. And now I see that in the demo homepage uses the same module with sufix "-rounded" and I kinda dont like that apearance at all.

So how can I make the Virtuemart Category module start to look exactly the same for homepage as it is on subpages?

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 7 months ago #5514 by Trung Duong
Can you send me your site url ? so it's easier for support.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 7 months ago #5516 by Alf Onso
URL sent via e-mail.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5524 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please remove "-rounded" class suffix with module is displaying on homepage only

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 7 months ago #5529 by Alf Onso

trungdt wrote: Hello,

Please remove "-rounded" class suffix with module is displaying on homepage only

Regards

Hey,

It would not solve the problem. The "-rounded" module class suffix was there only for demonstration purposes and I specially made another test menu that is visible on front page and on all other pages. If you look at this test menu then it is shown differently on homepage than other pages. For example it dossent have any background.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam