normal Formatting problems

More
11 years 7 months ago #2334 by Viktor Es
At first thank you very much for a really good support and for help with my last problem.

Now I would like to resolve following problems:

1. See Pic-1 att. By translation a got a text on the button longer as yellow field. I have tried to change a button picture, but no result. I think somewhere has a parameter that I have to change too. But where?

2. See Pic-2 att. When I have long names of products they close a product picture. Is there a possibility to make white background a bit higher and get more place for a product name?

3. See Pic-3 att. Problem with category showing. I don't know what it happened, but the second and the third category showed wrong. I've checked all unclosed tags in other modules but found nothing. What can be here?

Site - www.anti-statika.ru

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2339 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Formatting problems
Hi,
1. The left menu, please make sure you did not have any mistake when modify it. (as we see, there is anchor tag place in the wrong way).
If you just want left menu wider, please set the left column width in the template parameter setting.

2. The product list page, you can have some css modification as follow
(Remove some fixed height and position because of the length of product titles and product images are not the same, but in order to remain the line by line same height of columns, must accept something fixed height):

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Hope this help.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viktor Es

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2343 by Viktor Es
Replied by Viktor Es on topic Re: Formatting problems
Thank you very much. It really helped me. Very clear and professional )
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Viktor Es.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam