normal How to translate featured model ?

More
11 years 11 months ago #1292 by Joao Oliveira
I want to translate text like this "Sales Price" and "Products Details" and "My Shopping Cart"
How i do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1302 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I assume that your site is multi-language, and beside default (en-GB) you want to add Espanol (es-ES).
So you need install: Espanol language package for Joomla, Espanol language package for VirtueMart. If it is installed, just change to that language.

After install and change your site to Espanol language, the text "Sales Price", "Product Details", etc. will be translated.

In the case it do not translated, you can edit /language/es-ES/es-ES.com_virtuemart.ini and find and change or add this:
Code:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DETAILS="Your new text here for product details" ... COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE="Your new text here for Sales price: "

If you do not want to setup multi-language site (still English) and just want to change some words, so you can edit /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini then find and change the text value:
Code:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DETAILS="Your new text here for product details" ... COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE="Your new text here for Sales price: "

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Linh Robert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam