normal How do I get started?

More
10 years 3 months ago #6513 by Irwin Kao
Hi.

I purchased the single Prestashop HomeEco license and was glad to receive the whole package including the PSD files as well. It's my first time buying a website template of any kind.

Do I install the templates and modules into the web server first via FTP and change the buttons/body text description from Prestashop? Or do change the details via the layers in the PSD file? If I'm using the second method, how do I convert the modified PSD file for use in Prestashop?

Thanks.

From a newbie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 months ago #6596 by Trung Duong
Hello,

sorry about late, cause we're upgraded this theme to latest version and now you should download new file and install quickstart package first :)

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #6623 by Irwin Kao
Replied by Irwin Kao on topic Re: How do I get started?
Hi.

Actually, you did not answer my question at all.

What does new version mean? Do I have to delete all the uploaded OT Home Eco files from my web server and do the tedious installation again?

I still see the version 1.5.4, uploaded 7 months ago. Is it available already or when is it supposed to be ready for download?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Irwin Kao.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6626 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should redo download file again and use new version, so it's better. It's just upgraded several days ago

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 1 month ago #7006 by Irwin Kao
Replied by Irwin Kao on topic Re: How do I get started?
I've got this template partially set up.

A slight problem cropped up. I hope you can advise me.

When I access the product page, a list of thumbnails appear, showing the different views of the product. However, when I try to click full size, the isolated image will appear in a new webpage. It has a different response compared to the demo version on your website because when the image is clicked on the demo site, a small picture window (fancybox) pops up whereby I am also allowed to click backward and forward to see the thumbnails in enlarged version. I have recopied the product.tpl from the zip file into the themes\ot_homeeco subfolder, but to no avail.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #7007 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can read this article, hope it will help you.

docs.omegatheme.com/products-for-joomla/...ll-site-demo-package

Best Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Trung Duong.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam