normal How to personalize the template

More
11 years 9 months ago #1791 by Ali Habbas
Hello,

Thank you for the template,

I already install the template, I can see the demo on my localhost server.

Now how do i modify it?

For exemple change the logo and main menu

I would appreciate any help

Ali

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 9 months ago #1800 by Trung Duong
Please read user guide for how to use and change them, if you need custom template then just contact us!

Thanks for using our product

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 8 months ago #1845 by SERGIO SANTOS
Hi,

I would like to modify for brazilian version...Currency and shipping also. How can i modify PSD file and change my template?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1846 by Linh Robert

s_vieira wrote: Hi,

I would like to modify for brazilian version...Currency and shipping also. How can i modify PSD file and change my template?

To change currency and language you do not need to change anything in psd and template, just do it in backend (install BR language package for your Joomla!, add or set language for VM, translate categories and products into BR, etc.)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #1850 by SERGIO SANTOS
Hi,

It's not working. I can't change logo without edit psd. There's some problem with this currency plugin. How can you help me?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1851 by Linh Robert

s_vieira wrote: Hi,

It's not working. I can't change logo without edit psd. There's some problem with this currency plugin. How can you help me?

To know more about setup multi-lang shop in VM (language, currency, etc.), you can post your question on Virtuemart forum.

To change logo you can create new html module then upload & insert image for logo, then put module into 'logo' position. Remember to choose show on all pages.
Certainly the logo designing you must do your self.

You can provide us site admin access (and ftp access if possible) via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help you configure the currency.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam