normal Slider & Mega Slider Modules

More
11 years 5 months ago #2458 by Dimi Ingle
Hi, I am using the OT Fashion Pure Style theme (development package) and need some urgent assistance with the Slider Module

I am trying to use the Slider Featured Article show without the Mega Banner background in my TOP-content Module (as I want a menu on the left) but when I do, the articles slide, but there are no arrows left and right to allow me to navigate through the styles!

I'd also like to know how I can include Bold and italics Tags within the intro text of the slider

Is there a way to change the text font (size and formatting) of my entire site main body to that of the slider text. Where can I make these changes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2464 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please post your url here so we can see and help you fast.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam