normal images categories and products

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #4570 by Michaela Walter
I am struggeling with a lot of errors while uploading pictures: The website is: backup.waffen-obertreis.de . It is just a catalogue, so no cart is needed.

When I want to add a picture to a category the following mesage appears and the thumb picture is not created:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 257

Warning: imageantialias() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 262

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 263

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 265

Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 267

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 270

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 311

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 166

When I want to create a image for a product, the following error message shows up:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 257

Warning: imageantialias() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 262

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 263

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 265

Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 267

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 270

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 311

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/web116/html/websites/10042013/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/img2thumb.php on line 166

I hope you can help me because I dont know what happened. It worked out fine all the time.

Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Michaela Walter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 11 months ago #4582 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Did you set image size for it in Virtuemart Backend ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 11 months ago #4591 by Michaela Walter
Yes I did.

But I have to change this size when I want to upload a picture for the category, then I have to set in to 100 (width)and when I want to upload pictures for the products I have to change this to 220 (width)so that the picture is not too small.

Is this the error? How can I handle this, as I have never done this before with other virtuemart shops. I didn't have to change the sizes in the configuration for uploading pictures for categories and products.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4595 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can try check these things:
1. Make sure upload dir and image save dir are writeable.
2. Make sure your host have enough disk space and RAM.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 11 months ago #4599 by Michaela Walter
All these things are okay.

He uploads the image but does not create a thumbnail. You know something else?

More
10 years 11 months ago #4609 by Trung Duong
Hello,

If you can find the error log file from server and send me then i can check it ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam