unanswered Installing Template - No Simple Mode

More
9 years 10 months ago #7682 by charlie huber
I have the template installed, but I think I am either missing something OR it is not installed correctly. ( www.doctorstanfield.com/ ) I installed the default sample module and notice I get the simple mode under styles. On the installation of the template I do not have that and I am missing most of the controls in the docs (Like layout etc.) I am using a Joomnla installation provided by my host and I do not have the rights to install the package that installs Joomla and the template - so i have to work from just the template itself.

The attached pic shows the template (and copy) on the template manager styles page along with the default sample - which seemed to install correctly. (I get the right menus with that one).

The only thing I really need to get added and working is the brown box on the left that lays over the slide. (The timetable?)that has the Doctor Staff and office hours in it. I probably have other items in place in a non standard way since it looks like I am missing the controls to lay it out "right". If I can get that box (boxes) in place I will be good. I do not see that this customer will be altering his layout much - if ever.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam